Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR
Expired Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR
September 8, 2022
Event Phone: 936-523-1141
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
September 20, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue: MCHD Administration Building
Venue Phone: 936-523-5000Address:
1400 S Loop 336 West, Conroe, Texas, 77304, United States