Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR
Sold OutBasic Life Support (BLS) CPR
January 25, 2019
The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
- May 30, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
|May 30thshow details +||$50.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: December 21, 2017 4:30 pm
Sales End: May 30, 2019 12:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue: MCHD Administration Building
Venue Phone: 936-523-5000Address: