1. Residence – Must live in Montgomery County
2. Income – May not exceed the minimum established Federal Poverty Income Level of 150%
3. Resources – May not exceed $2,000 per month (or $3,000 if aged or disabled)
4. Citizenship – US Citizens or Resident Aliens
5. Medical Need – Must have a medical need of some kind
*A household is a person living alone or two or more persons living together where legal responsibility for support exists, excluding disqualified persons.
For further information, please contact the HCAP office at (936) 523-5100 or send an email to HCAPeligibility@mchd-tx.org.
For verification of benefits, please call 936-523-5111