HCAP is designed to provide covered healthcare services to eligible, low income residents of Montgomery County who have no other public or private health care benefits. MCHD contracts for services with local physicians, hospitals and other providers.
- Residence – Must live in Montgomery County
- Income – May not exceed the minimum established Federal Poverty Income Level of 133%
- Resources – May not exceed $2,000 per month (or $3,000 if aged or disabled)
- Citizenship – US Citizens or Resident Aliens
- Medical Need – Must have a medical need of some kind
If you think you might meet the above criteria, please fill out the HCAP Application or contact us at for more information at (936) 523-5100 .
Application, Forms and Providers
Conroe Bus Service Now Available!
Click on Conroe Connection for bus schedule and map.
1400 S. Loop 336 West
Conroe, Texas 77304
HOURS: M-Thur 7:30AM-4:30PM