HCAP is designed to provide covered healthcare services to eligible, low income residents of Montgomery County who have no other public or private health care benefits. MCHD contracts for services with local physicians, hospitals and other providers as well as offering services at our Public Health Clinic.
- Residence – Must live in Montgomery County
- Income – May not exceed the minimum established Federal Poverty Income Level of 133%
- Resources – May not exceed $2,000 per month (or $3,000 if aged or disabled)
- Citizenship – US Citizens or Resident Aliens
- Medical Need – Must have a medical need of some kind
1400 S. Loop 336 West
Conroe, Texas 77304
HOURS: M-Thur 7:30AM-4:30PM
PHONE: (936) 523-5100
If you think you might meet the above criteria, please fill out the HCAP Application below or contact us at for more information.
2014 List of Providers
Domicile Verification Form
Affidavit of Separation
Provider Information Form
MCHD Employer Verification Form
Self-Employment Verificaton Form
We are proud to announce services for our HCAP patients at our
Public Health Clinic.
Public Health Clinic located at
1300 S. Loop 336 West, Conroe, Texas 77304.
Please make your appointment today by calling
To learn more about our Public Health Clinic please click here.